Covid -19 Latest Information
Wednesday 6th January 2021
Online Store Open for Orders of Bare Root Roses and AccessoriesOur online store is open for orders of bare root roses and accessories but orders are at risk from cancellation or delay due to Brexit regulations. We are awaiting further information from the government on how Brexit will impact our ability to ship roses into the EU. Should we be unable to fulfil your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Following recent government guidelines the David Austin Plant Centre & Rose Gardens in the UK will remain closed for the time being We hope to be able to share our gardens with you again in the spring.
Please keep an eye on our social media channels where we will continue to share what is happening behind our garden walls.
ORDERS & DELIVERY
A: Bare root roses and accessories are currently available, subject to stock and Brexit regulations.
A: Potted roses are currently unavailable.
A: Yes, our website is open and we are currently taking orders. Delivery is subject to delay due to Brexit regulations.
A: Yes, our rose experts are still able to process orders by phone. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (GMT).
A: Deliveries are subject to delay due to Brexit regualtions.
A: Yes, all our deliveries are now contact-fee. Your delivery will not require a signature and will be left at your door, unless you have provided other instructions with your order.
A: Phone - The easiest way to contact us is by phone. Call one of our rose experts on 0044 1902 376373. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (GMT). France (free to call) 0800 90 83 40. Germany (free to call) 00800 7777 6737. Due to our high demand it is taking us longer than normal to answer calls. Email - Please email [email protected] Due to our high demand it is taking us longer than normal to respond to emails.
A: Our rose experts handpick only the best roses which are carefully packed and delivered in a perfect condition for planting.
A: The health and safety of our staff and the wider public is our priority. We have put in place the following stringent safety measures to make sure things are as safe as possible:
- Employees who can work from home are doing so and we have systems in place which allow them to do so.
- We have a reduced the number of staff on site.
- We have re-engineered facilities to allow for a minimum 2m distance between staff on site. In certain areas we have installed safety screens between workers.
- In our dispatch facilities staff are required to wear PPE (personal protective equipment).
- We are undertaking extra cleaning to minimise risk.
- A staggered break schedule has been implemented with extra break times to reduce interactions between staff.
A: Our staff are working safely to ensure the ongoing production of roses. This includes:
- Carefully looking after our current rose stock
- Tending to our rose crop for 2021 and 2022
- Continuing our breeding programme
A: The David Austin Plant Centre & Rose Gardens in the UK will remain closed throughout the winter.